Volt Volt

He's back baby! Excellent work as always. Interesting arrangement, that classic Lockyn sound, love it <3

Lockyn responds:

thanks bb

Comets - Aether Sky Comets - Aether Sky

You're sub bass is reaaaally loud. Around the 1:33 mark I would've tried to switch up the melody a little bit and do a different breakdown section before that next buildup. Like the guy beneath me said, wait until the drop to let the bass fully kick in as well. You're intro is pretty clean tho. gj man ;)

CometsMusic responds:

Thanks. I made this song with my headphones because my speakers broke. And... my headphones kinda really can't detect bass for shit. So, I didn't know where to level out the basses. Thanks for the review though. ;)

Sinister - Comets Sinister - Comets

Your sound design has gotten a lot better. Mix could use some work, your main bass growl is a little loud compared to everything else. You're getting there though!

Lockyn - Listless (Windlux Remix) Lockyn - Listless (Windlux Remix)

This is cool, a unique spin on Lockyn's style!

windluxmusic responds:

its so bad xD

Distant Worlds Distant Worlds

Ember waz here -----&gt;

Nice! I really like the beat! Making it from scratch made it a lot better then it probably would've been. You're getting a lot better... keep up the good work!

DetiousMusic responds:

i no bro LAWLZ

OOTHQ: The Lost Woods OOTHQ: The Lost Woods

Yummy...

The beginning didn't really sound good to me, maybe it was the instrument. The rest was lovely though. I especially liked 1:45 and on. This song really brings me back to the good times... Great job!